Anxiety/Insomnia-ish Depression | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Anxiety/Insomnia-ish Depression

D

Deleted member 2626

Yeah it seems to help but I also had nights where I had no supplement and still had sleep anxiety till I eventually sleep later in the night and then still wake up a bit but do sleep 4 or 5 hours. Just gotta deal I guess

D

Deleted member 125

ide like to say it gets better man but for me its always hit or miss. 4-5 hours is a generous nights sleep for me. and thats including waking up a few times.

D

Deleted member 2626

Oh shit. Yep same here with a night or two of good sleep. But I’ve always found too much sleep leaves me groggy good part of a day. I guess I’ll get used to sleeping little and the anxiety should slacken as it does at times. I as well come from a family that normally doesn’t sleep a lot too so I guess as I age shit gets different. I’ll adjust thanks for reply

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I used valerian capsules? in the past... worked great for a few day but day after day used seemed to have diminishing results... not sure if it's the same with a fresh? vroot...

D

Deleted member 2626

YeAh or too much at night I started taking more than recommended dosage and it gives ya night sweats and it wasn’t better. Now trying lemon balm capsules and Ashwagandha. Won’t lie just researching the potentials of herbs is got me excited

D

Deleted member 2626

Ashwagandha and valerian and lemon balm not all to be combined I think. I was back on my shitty schedule and heart rate seems up I slept but not till late late

D

Deleted member 2626

Ashwagandha and valerian and lemon balm not all to be combined I think. I was back on my shitty schedule and heart rate seems up I slept but not till late late

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads