Another wanderer

Stalker pup

Previously Jaunius Sinkevicius
Reaction score
Via Stradellazzo, 1 40011 Anzola dell'Emilia BO It
Hey, my name is Jaunius. I'm a 19 year old freshly out of highschool, began my journey hitchhiking around Europe with the hopes of it ending somewhere in north Africa on the 1st of October. With next to no money but decent gear, it has been rather fun, though at the moment the winter is setting in, and the cold has been getting to me :')

I have been fascinated by the vagabond lifestyle and the various subcultures it has spawned for the last few years of my life. In my opinion, many of you deserve an immense amount of respect for the ingenuity and inner strength required to live a wanderers life.

I write short stories about the people i meet on this trip in order to compile them into a book at some point. Learning to play the guitar. What else is there to say? I'm sure we'll talk and have a beer at some point, if it's meant to be :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads