Another masshole on a mission

GLASZ

Reaction score
Hello good friends far and wide!

My name's Glasz and have been a lurker for a couple months getting ideas and reading all your amazing stories. Unfortunately, I have neglected to register for so long given my lack of access to an internet connection. I have been on the road for a couple months and hope to continue for as long as I can. I am originally for central massachusetts but at the moment, reside at my road dog's fathers house in Darke County Ohio. Speaking of which is a pretty terrible place and would not recommended visiting unless you are curious of the birthplace of Annie Oakley or the history of Tecumseh's War. Anyway, we are heading south for the winter starting next week and I'm sure we will run into at least of few of you down there.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
Darke County.... that sounds spooky...... stay warm out there ............

Coffin Dodger

Reaction score
Welcome! Good luck and happy travels to ya'. Wish I could head out fer the south a little sooner, myself. Enjoy it vicariously fer me!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads