News & Blogs Another Anarchist Will Be Jailed December 26th for Resisting Grand Jury

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
hello was banned for creating multiple accounts and general harassment. glad to see some productive debate here tho, instead of "mattisafaggot" repeated over and over again.

squatthemoon

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
might you enlighten me as to how the people of the world are winning?
Because I don't see it.

wow... the people of the world are winning??? man oh man.... the people of the world are slaves to society itself! society driven by a religious monetary establishment that has created promissary note called birth certificates and employee numbers called social security

Allow me to clarify:
"They" as in the puppet government(s) will fail, meaning they will fall like a house of cards. Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?
Society itself is doomed to fail, just like the puppet governments.
Poet, I will never be a slave to anyone or anything, Just treat people how you want to be treated and you cant lose, In Jesus Christ I find my freedom, this wicked Society can go Fuck itself.
Poet, You're only a slave to the things you can't say no to and freedom is what you make of it.

The US government has put us in permanent economic slavery to the big banks through austerity measures.

Speak for yourself.
If you don't like banks, Just don't use them and encourage others to not use them, no need to smash their windows, just ignore them..Ive never used a bank in my life.
Getting violent with a voluntary banking system is dumb and pointless and will ultimately serve to strengthen the one world Gov/bank agenda, find your individual sovereignty and put your valuables in the ground. Why is this so hard to understand?

free to catch a fuckin fish and cook it over a damn campfire without a game warden running your "papers" and fining you $750 bucks for illegally acquiring a frikkin brook trout without a $20 license ! yeah, society and the worlds people are winning alright... if there is a grand prize for total enslavement, then society as a whole deserves that award!

You're equating getting fined for fishing without a license as meaning we are in total enslavement? WOW

207359_343386802446231_976736999_n.jpg

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
wow, this is the first intelligent post this spammer has ever made. someone give this guy an award.

oh, here's one. banned for creating multiple accounts (around 40 now i think).

if you want to participate on the forum in a rational way, message me and we'll talk about it. otherwise, im just going to keep banning you.

thapoet

Mr. Grizzly Bear bait
Reaction score
sooooo missed the points... you would think that this guy would get smarter with each new profile he conjures up.... you can lead a man to knowledge but you can't make him think....

Reactions: p4r4d0x

phreaker

Reaction score
imagesfg.jpg

sooooo missed the points... you would think that this guy would get smarter with each new profile he conjures up.... you can lead a man to knowledge but you can't make him think....

O, my bad. You're talking about that large clump of run on sentences? Didn't realize you where making points, nor did I realize you where leading me to water like you would a horse; what I saw was you comma splicing a bunch of redundant independent and dependent clauses together without using accompanying coordinating conjunctions.

I was having a hard time understanding what you where attempting to say to me, perhaps you could be a little more concise and use appropriate punctuation and conjunction, thus making your points a little easier to understand and respond to.

I know youtube is garbage and lies but this video is quite interesting.
All things considered

images (6).jpg

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
View attachment 10873

O, my bad. You're talking about that large clump of run on sentences? Didn't realize you where making points, nor did I realize you where leading me to water like you would a horse; what I saw was you comma splicing a bunch of redundant independent and dependent clausestogether without using accompanying coordinating conjunctions.

I was having a hard time understanding what you where attempting to say to me, perhaps you could be a little more concise and use appropriate punctuation and conjunction, thus making your points a little easier to understand and respond to.

I know youtube is garbage and lies but this video is quite interesting.
All things considered

View attachment 10874

please be a little nicer and more constructive in your criticisms of others.

HAHA.......and he just keeps creating new accounts.........

I've agreed to stop banning his accounts if he stops creating new ones and conducts himself here in a useful manner.

p4r4d0x

Reaction score
The feds have figured out its easier and more cost effective for 1 agent to create they're own bunch of bad guys to bust instead of a bunch of they're own agents going after 1 guy.
Absolutely.
Back in the 70's after The Weather Underground, the saying goes the fed informants are the people encouraging and orchestrating (entraping) a group to commit bombings or other federally illegal activities.
Weather_Underground_logo.jpg

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Underground
Which still stands very true for them today.
http://m.rollingstone.com/?redirurl...ts-and-letting-bad-guys-off-the-hook-20120515
While on topic, the most infamous of which for utilizing this tactic, the '93 bombing of the WTC.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing#section_3
http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2010/11/did-fbi-bomb-world-trade-center-in-1993.html?m=1
More about the FBI informant and bomb maker, Emad Salem former Egyptian military general, who was originally to be charged until it was shown to the court (but not used in the case) that he had recorded conversations he had with FBI handlers who showed knowledge of the plot before it's execution.
http://www.nytimes.com/1993/10/28/n...-used-in-trade-center-blast.html?pagewanted=1
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emad_Salem#section_2

When that happened in '93 because the FBI allowed whomever to use actual supplies instead of the "duds" which had always been previously used, 1st responders were unable to even identify why the explosion occurred (which keeps them from entering the building in sake of their own lives) even though it was an official FBI operation.

Reactions: Noble Savage

Noble Savage

Reaction score
Its all about the love...cops love running down the street busting up kids that love running down the street busting stuff up. The state loves sitting back collecting the tax off the repair cost, money exchanges and the added federal security funding.
Anarchy needs to be more like rust than a hail storm, ever growing and eating away at the plasti-coated dream machine until one day before they know it the doors fall off.
Self-sufficient rugged individualism is what scares the shit out of the gubbernmentmerchantilists. "Punk kid runs wild in the street" just scares the sheeple... <IMO>

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads