And now for something completely different.

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So on my recent interurban hike with my headphones buried in my shit like a fool I came on a realization that I have actually been able to retain and thus share with the class.
I have come to the realization that Hobos (modern day train riders more so) are most like possums. Yes possums. And not just because of the infamous riding style possum belly though a contributing factor for those of you that don't have clue what I'm talking about here terms
Its simple; we are alwase stalking from yard to yard, mostly blind, deaf, staggering, digging through everyones trash for scraps, often die by gunfire and fast moving wheels of vehicles, hairy, smelly, everyone hates us . . . . AND WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!
Your thoughts if you will.

possum.png

bryanpaul

Reaction score
yup.... possums, vultures, raccoons, hyenas.... admirable animals to identify with

xbocax

Reaction score
being the nly marsupial in north america is the shit

Cade

Reaction score
And if we're killed our bodies are tossed to the side of the road?

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I haven't found any discarded crusties by the trestle but I'm sure theres lots of rotting hobo carcases strewn across America.

M

Mouse

dont forget... there's some strange girls out there that really want to have a pet possum, despite that fact that's it's ill-advised. yet another striking comparison.

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They may hate us, contrive laws to destroy and disband us, but we should be happy to be called vermin! - we don't fuck off! easily!
harrispossum.jpg

whaleofashrimp

Reaction score
anyone here know seattle...know that guy who always has a posum on his shoulder?
http://www.belltowner.com/images/possum.jpg
i shared a beer with in the volcano park..he has raccoons at home...possum was friendly and liked to be pet and snuggle
appraintly they have the best immune system of any animal...they physicaly can not ge rabbies
and we all know
were exposed to soo many germs we could probably have a winning chance against a zombie bite

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have no fucking idea what I was trying to say there, must have been drunk or on my PSP.
Also trains are snakes, because fuck you they just are, the mighty Diagaro hath spokeneth!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads