Featured Anarchy newbie, recommended reads?

Tobiko

Reaction score
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am the OP of this thread. I have been around StP since 2015 or 2016. In 2016, I hitchhiked the East Coast of Canada, as inspired by this site. It was a crazy fucking journey. I thank ya'll for the inspiration and knowledge that led me on that journey.

I want you all to know that this thread caused me a tremendous amount of pain, where there need be not. If you look at the origin post, I merely wanted to learn about anarchy. I never said I wanted to overthrow the government. Unsurp the queen... or king. I just wanted info on a topic.

We don't have banned books in Canada. It's not illegal to learn about anarchy.

A former coworker said: "they want a certain kind of person here, they don't want an anarchist"

So asking about books on anarchy makes me an anarchist eh?

CSIS and Toronto police sure think so. Yeah, I'm naming names.

I remember the day I posted in this thread, a few years ago, and the next day, they did something so egregious that I tried to kill myself. Let me tell you, when you try to hang yourself from a 4ft bed railing, you don't get the luxury of passing out. You strangle the whole way through.

That's how we do it in Canada. We drive our citizens to suicide, over an innocent internet post.

I'm ex-military. I can't remember the words of my swearing-in ceremony, cause of the drug/alcohol abuse and psychotic disorder. But I think I swore allegiance to the country and queen?

I never veered from that. Nor did I ever intend to.

Until now.

You made an enemy out of someone that did not need be. I hope you suffer. I hope you choke, like that black static climbing rope sinched around my neck that one night.

Hey CSIS, hope that post in Yellowknife hurt you and cost millions.

Hey T.dot cops, hope the 100k you spent fruitlessly on choppers burned a hole in your budget and let REAL dangers to society roam free

Cops here are pretty nice to me. But when I leave my phone at home (just to fuck with you) and you see me in surprise. Heh.

Fuck you and your mom too....

You could've just talked to me. But you chose not to.

I could've chose to be quiet. But I chose not to.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads