An Introduction about Myself, looking for others who are similar. | Squat the Planet

An Introduction about Myself, looking for others who are similar.

Cole137

Reaction score
Hello, I am new here to this site, and I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Cole and I am from Alabama. I have come into this lifestyle from a spiritual background. I am disillusioned with society and religion and everything that most people consider foundational to the world. I am from a Conservative Christian family that considers me to be mentallly ill, I have been forced to go to therapy once but I have rejected ever going again since my mental faculties are perfectly functioning. I have learned Greek as a native English speaker in order to read the New Testament in Greek(the original language) and I made many stunning revelations in regards to how people throughout history have manipulated the Bible to their own ideologies in order to twist it for their own gain. To where I can guarantee you that no Bible that you can read today is legitimate in any way. I have gone out by instruction from the Father out to world with no food, water, shelter, resources, money,(much in the same way that Jesus did, little do most people know) and have had all of these things provided to me as I have need. To live with nothing, helping others with a message of peace. I am not a religious nut like the Christians, as I have changed my mind on every single foundational doctrine that they hold true(the doctrine of hell, trinitarianism, etc) to where I am not a Christian. I am accepting of all, and I genuinely mean all, people. Regardless of anything. I have seen what I know to be genuine miracles, as in knock down lay on hands taking away cancer miracles. And I have experienced many prophetic dreams that have come true. I would like to say to everyone that you can let go of the judgement that you put on yourself, you do not need to worry about hell in the slightest, and that the Father judges NO ONE. And that we will eventually all come into a state of peace between each other. Anyway, don’t want to be preachy or anything. I am hoping to find other people who think like I do. I do not anticipate using this site long. I have been persecuted by the United States government with their inhrit spying on me, and harassing me and my family, sending messages unsolicited indicating a judgment from God supposedly in order to scare me. I do not think I will continue having internet accounts like gmail and discord for much longer, seeing how I want to try to minimalize my lifestyle. Anyway, I am not apposed with meeting someone on here and starting a relationship with them. I am fine with goi g and traveling alone, but I imagine having people around can be rewarding as well.
Peace and Agape to you all
Cole

D

Deleted member 125

Well uh that's a interesting introduction for sure...

Welcome to stp. Sorry to hear you won't be using the site long on account of the government persecuting you.

roguetrader

Reaction score
unfortunately you probably won't find many people on a heavy Christian trip on this site.... personally I think people who believe there's' a guy in the sky watching everything you do so he can pull you up about it later after you're dead are seriously delusional..... and come on how can you possibly witness cancer being cured - the tumours etc are generally internal - did they just pop out when dude laid his hands on the person....and why is the guy not busy curing EVERY cancer sufferer in the country ?

I realise you've been brought up as a Conservative Christian but consider this - if you had been brought up Muslim / Jewish / Scientologist / Whatever you would still be insisting that your faith was the "one true way" and all the others have got it wrong....

roughdraft

Reaction score
you have a lot of good shit goin on there but riddle me this

would you be willing to share these..."unsolicited messages from the US government"....so as to help us all who are with you in humanity?

hoping you stick around - as you say 'the Father judges noone' so there should be no reason for you to fear whatever messages you are receiving

jimmyf

Reaction score
Hey I’ve read two translations of the Bible, and I’m working on another. However, I do believe God judges everyone, so we don’t have to. I found Matthew and Proverbs to be my favorite books. I believe the New Covenant ended sometime in the past 10-15 years.

jimmyf

Reaction score
And you guys should go easy on him. I have the same thing, and it can be difficult for me to distinguish reality from fantasy sometimes.

D

Deleted member 125

And you guys should go easy on him. I have the same thing, and it can be difficult for me to distinguish reality from fantasy sometimes.

I'm sorry to hear that you have trouble telling fantasy from reality, or what seems like delusions in the op's case. As much as the majority of users try to be understanding this isn't the first time somebody signed up who was experiencing similar things. I'm not a doctor and sure as shit aint qualified to help anyone in that way.

roughdraft

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that you have trouble telling fantasy from reality, or what seems like delusions in the op's case. As much as the majority of users try to be understanding this isn't the first time somebody signed up who was experiencing similar things. I'm not a doctor and sure as shit aint qualified to help anyone in that way.

sadly I think most 'qualified doctors' completely shit the bed on that task although they are drummed up to be the ones to handle it

Reactions: jimmyf

jimmyf

Reaction score
Yeah, they just diagnose you as schizophrenic and give you pills. I said fuck that myself. We’re all a little delusional anyways. What’s one person’s crazy from the next?

D

Deleted member 125

Yeah, they just diagnose you as schizophrenic and give you pills. I said fuck that myself. We’re all a little delusional anyways. What’s one person’s crazy from the next?

Not to derail op's intro thread but there's kind of a big difference between someone who is delusional and someone who's not suffering from possible mental health issues that are pretty dangerous to ignore in some cases. So gotta disagree that we're all a little delusional. But shit what do I know.

jimmyf

Reaction score
I feel it man. No one understands us, because what the world considers schizophrenic, most of us consider to be a spiritual thing from letting go of everything in this world.

I found my understanding through the Old Testament(Proverbs specifically). God will guide us to do all sorts of stuff. Some of it good, some of it bad as He does to everyone in this world.

The difference is we feel like God is giving us a direct order. For me, it’s been a constant battle of blessed on one end yet cursed on the other making everyone think we’re just psychotic, because everyone says “God doesn’t do that.”

If there’s a group in this world that doesn’t think God’s as nice as the Christians claim, I’d low key expect it to be on this site.

D

Deleted member 125

I feel it man. No one understands us, because what the world considers schizophrenic, most of us consider to be a spiritual thing from letting go of everything in this world.

I found my understanding through the Old Testament(Proverbs specifically). God will guide us to do all sorts of stuff. Some of it good, some of it bad as He does to everyone in this world.

The difference is we feel like God is giving us a direct order. For me, it’s been a constant battle of blessed on one end yet cursed on the other making everyone think we’re just psychotic, because everyone says “God doesn’t do that.”

If there’s a group in this world that doesn’t think God’s as nice as the Christians claim, I’d low key expect it to be on this site.

I'm gonna opt out of getting into a religious discussion because I don't think it's relevant to the op's intro thread, and I'm gonna stay away from making any assumptions about anyone's mental health. But uh hopefully the direct orders from god yer getting are positive.

I would be willing to bet that most users on this site arnt concerned about how nice or mean god is.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads