An interesting fact to cheer you up | Squat the Planet

An interesting fact to cheer you up

Older Than Dirt

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I used to work in the catering business in NYC as a cook, waiter, and bartender. When i was doing this, the two largest catering companies in NYC were very largely staffed by the same kids who you would see at the CBGBs hardcore matinee shows, or any other hardcore show. Many of the rest of the staff were dudes who spent a lot of time in gay bars and sex clubs. Lots of folks were various colors besides white because NYC. And lots of women, "from both orchestras" as a Catalan lesbian pal used to say. This is who works catering, everywhere.

Anyway, politicians and fat-cats spend a lot of time at various catered fundraising events and banquets.

I can assure you that no Republican or other person unfriendly to poor folks, punks, gays, and other marginalized folks has ever eaten or drank at a catered event in NYC without consuming the urine, semen, and/or menstrual blood of catering staff.

This is probably true in most other places, see above point about catering staff being weirdos, gay, female, of color, or various permutations of these.

Just thought you should know.

[posted after reading about a banquet in NYC honoring current Brazilian president and would-be dictator Jair Bolsonaro, and thinking about what he will be eating and drinking; i'm sure he eats/drinks plenty of the urine , semen, and/or menstrual blood of marginalized Brazilians back home]

Last edited:

James Meadowlark

Sonic Reducer
Reaction score
I can assure you that no Republican or other person unfriendly to poor folks, punks, gays, and other marginalized folks has ever eaten or drank at a catered event in NYC without consuming the urine, semen, and/or menstrual blood of catering staff.

Disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I disagree politically with a lot of groups, but I would never intentionally introduce a potential disease or sickness into their bodies... Pathological.

I would never take a chance at doing harm. Imagine if someone profiled you as a dirty hippy/crusty fuck and stuck their dick in your mashed potatoes- I've read your posts, and you seem like a cool guy I wouldn't mind getting to know. I'm approaching fifty so I'm an old guy too, and I never, never comment on posts like this, but I felt like I had to this time.

I visit this forum because it's a great source of information and inspiration to me with respect to recreational camping, equipment, techniques, and destinations I have yet to explore before my very short time on this planet is over, but if it's reached the point of celebrating the taint/pube-raping of someone's dinner as an instrument of chaos, as opposed to making a real human connection and learning, communicating and growing as fellow human beings from one another, maybe I'm done.

I'm liberal as hell. Fucking with peoples health is bullshit.

mylon

Lawn Care Enthusiast
Reaction score
Suddenly, a warm, comforting feeling has come over me.

Aren't you the same person who equated owning an NRA sticker to domestic terrorism? Yet you think it's just swell for someone to unknowingly feed someone else semen or blood?

What in the fuck is wrong with you guys?

Older Than Dirt

Banned
Reaction score
Comrade Meadowlark: While i might have done those things thirty years ago, i have no cause to be ashamed of working-class folks right now ritually tainting the food of human scum such as Republicans, or other fascists, white supremacists, homophobes, etc.

I am just telling folks here about a fact of life that might interest, amuse or hearten them; it seems many have responded as i expected.

The only other form of "human contact" any self-respecting person ought to have with enemies of human life is with a fist, club, knife, or boot (is shooting someone "human contact"?). Sometimes this isn't prudent, and as Comrade blank points out "Don't fuck with the people who handle your food."

As to the possibility that someone will stick their dick in my mashed potatoes,

a) i worked every job there is in food service, treat folks i meet well, and get treated well

b) i'm sure i ate my share of dicked mashed potatoes when i was a "long-haired faggot "in the early '70s and a "punk-rock faggot" after i cut my hair in '77; i will take my chances (see "a" above)

c) please see the authoritative reference on this topic (sampled by my old NYHC pals Beastie Boys)

Last edited:
Reactions: ScumRag

Older Than Dirt

Banned
Reaction score
Peace to you also, Comrade Meadowlark, but not to all.

Peace is the wrong plan to pursue in the face of class war (and all the other wars waged against anyone likely to turn up here). The only remaining questions are strategy and tactics. Voting is one, street action is another, still another is the topic here.

God gave Noah the rainbow sign
Don't you see, don't you see
No more water but the fire next time

(Carter Family)

manzo

Reaction score

Peace is the wrong plan to pursue in the face of class war (and all the other wars waged against anyone likely to turn up here). The only remaining questions are strategy and tactics. Voting is one, street action is another, still another is the topic here.

(Carter Family)
class warfare lol

• Love It
Reactions: Older Than Dirt

Placebo

Reaction score

(Carter Family)
Ok pol pot. Enjoy yer holiday in cambodia!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads