An Appalachian Love story

Joshuahmck83

Reaction score
Hey everyone! my name is Joshuah I'm From Kentucky and this is what brought here .

one Friday night after work scanning through Facebook working on beer number 4... I got a friend request from some chick I've never seen before.. I usually don't even think twice I just delete .. but she was super cute, I thought what can It hurt .. about hour later I heard a message *ding* sure enough it was her, "who the hello are you" she said ... Excuse my replied you added me not the other way around .. she called me some unflattering thing some I would consider un-p.c as hell but after that night I knew that she was something else and she had to be mine .

fast forward to now we talk all day everyday .. through Messenger chat, phone calls, and yes even video chat.
feeling were caught ,plans were made to be together more then just an internet thing I live in eastern Ky and her in northern Wv ... it's only 3 hours away but yet it's been hell getting there. people will say sure I'll give you a ride and then at the last second you get ghosted, Or people will come through, between kids and bills to pay can't always offer much .. I knew I had to find another so I came her to this awesome site to hope I can make possible this bright future life and any thing I can do to help any of you feel free to ask .. I'm a pretty giving laid back dude

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Cool intro - hope all goes well with this! I met my current bf of 12 years on a bicycle forum from bicycling.com magazine. Actually two or three other couples I know met on there. Long distance relationship for several years - me in NY, he in PA and me as a frequent "flyer" on greyhound. :) but it all worked out. Let us know how you are doing.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads