An app for tracking your travels and sharing them (Ramblr) | Squat the Planet

An app for tracking your travels and sharing them (Ramblr)

Mathurin Kerbouchard

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
An intuitive way of traveling, remembering where those hobo friendly spots were or remembering your way back and forth or just plain cataloging memories. It provides everything you'd need in one traveling app; capabilities of photos, videos, audio or typed notes to remember along your journey. You can enable your journey to be viewed by those utilizing the app (public), only by link 🔗 (closed) or secretly (your eyes 👀 only). Thought 💭 sharing this would inspire some to retain there memories and experiences for themselves or whoever they choose to share it with.

Ramblr

Last edited:
Reactions: croc

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
moved to technology

train in vain

Reaction score
I like paper for this. I add extra pages to my ccg's for my own notes. I also have had a little book i write stuff down in and draw sketches of catchout spots like a dork. I have considered tracking myself on a train with mapmyride an app i use for bike rides haha

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads