An Anarchist Book Club (A.B.C) | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

An Anarchist Book Club (A.B.C)

TurboArmatron

Reaction score
Website
www.pdxhrc.org
So your suggesting that by leaving well enough alone everything will come together for the betterment of everyone on it's own? I just don't see things changing without educating anyone. Especially in the current climate where people live in echo chambers and 75,000,000 Amaricans have been convenced that fascism would be a good thing. All I'm suggesting is that when someone expresses that they don't think the current system is working it's a good idea to expose that person to leftist ideas. Because if "I" or "we" or "you" or whatever, don't the alt right will. As a anarco-communist I for sure want to see a revolution for the people by the people. Not for myself, my concerns are far less important than those of everyone collectively. As far as PC culture is concerned I just think people shouldn't say fucking up things to people as a way to hurt or degrade them. You know don't be a fucking racist and shit like that.

D

Deleted member 3948

So your suggesting that by leaving well enough alone everything will come together for the betterment of everyone on it's own? I just don't see things changing without educating anyone. Especially in the current climate where people live in echo chambers and 75,000,000 Amaricans have been convenced that fascism would be a good thing. All I'm suggesting is that when someone expresses that they don't think the current system is working it's a good idea to expose that person to leftist ideas. Because if "I" or "we" or "you" or whatever, don't the alt right will. As a anarco-communist I for sure want to see a revolution for the people by the people. Not for myself, my concerns are far less important than those of everyone collectively. As far as PC culture is concerned I just think people shouldn't say fucking up things to people as a way to hurt or degrade them. You know don't be a fucking racist and shit like that.
I am not telling you to do a single thing . As i said before our philosophies are different, i come from a different point of departure. My goal isnt to create a better world for the masses, it is to manipulate the existing system for the purpose of seperating and attaing self suffiency to the extent it is possible. So plesase, do what you believe you should, i do not serve the same purpose as you do.

• Agree
Reactions: TurboArmatron
D

Deleted member 3948

Minorities versus Majorities

This essay reminds me of the sheeple i was told about so many times on the road. To put it simply, Goldman believes it is the few that change the world. The majority or the masses conform to the noise of the those in power, while few individuals turn their heads to question supposed authority. A rally of 400 people in a city of 800,000 makes and impact, but it is still the few that are making the impact. Even then, what truly has to shake the world for a rally of 400 to happen, what has to tear apart comfortability to push action.

"The most unpardonable sin in society is independence of thought"
Emma G

Reactions: roughdraft and bote

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads