Allo From Houston!

Cotton Kittyhawk

Reaction score
Here to turn a dream to reality and start /living/ life instead of just getting by. I'm wanting to head out early Jan. but am slightly worried about weather. Out of Houston to San Marcos and Austin first. From there, not really sure..
Any advice is highly appreciated!!!

sucuri

Reaction score
Website
www.HitchTheWorld.com
My old stomping grounds...when I first started out I lived on FM 1960 in Champions...hitched straight to Austin from there. That was the last I saw of that skyline for many years.

May your luck be as good as mine has been :D

Cotton Kittyhawk

Reaction score
My old stomping grounds...when I first started out I lived on FM 1960 in Champions...hitched straight to Austin from there. That was the last I saw of that skyline for many years.

May your luck be as good as mine has been :D

Thank you very much for the wish of good luck! I'm hoping to be able to say the same about not seeing this skyline again anytime soon

sucuri

Reaction score
Website
www.HitchTheWorld.com
I'm hoping to be able to say the same about not seeing this skyline again anytime soon

Yeah, it's kinda impersonal, ain't it? Always thought it looked like Legos or something.

Rob

Reaction score
Welcome and good luck with your travels. As for advice; keep fed, stay warm and dry. Every day won't be a parade, keep that in mind. Keep yer head up and go!

Cotton Kittyhawk

Reaction score
I'm staying with family, but the stay is what's making me need to leave. ive been here since august. staying till the end of december

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads