Allison here :)

ethergirl

Reaction score
Website
www.ethersec.justendit.org
Hey... Not really sure how this place works but I'm Allison. I heard about STP inside of an abandoned house with 2 other travelers just outside of Wichita Kansas. It was sharpied onto the walls as if someones long overdue time to check in with everyone here. I'm 33 a journalist and activist for human rights. I'm currently stuck in Colorado for a bit. No biggy though... went to an art show with this guy and had him steal my phone/wallet out of my purse. It's a pain in the ass to get an I.D. in Colorado if your not from Colorado and I'm definitely not the only person that get's stuck in these refusal of identification processes as I've met at least a dozen or more people who say they are in a similar situation. A few cool things that have occurred since becoming stranded are the J20 #WeFightforEachOther protest that was on Jan 20th of this year and then of course the Womens March that was on the 21st the following Day.

Attachments

• 20170121_093556.jpg
    20170121_093556.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 224

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
Welcome! and what a way to find out about stp! Maybe i should put it up here and there. Stencils neone? Anyway good luck getting the id situation taken care of its a pain. And again welcome!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Hey Allison - Welcome to STP and so sorry you had such an experience. While I'm a sometimes traveler but a full time couch supporter - dam you treaure those ID's. Hope you get them back ok! - do let us know if you have any other issues to see if we can't help with them :)

WeekendWarrior88

Reaction score
What an interesting time to travel! You must be getting some fascinating insights for photo and journal opportunities. I hope you get your ID sorted out, that sucks that somebody stole it.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads