All Empires will fall ! | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

All Empires will fall !

Lizzzzz

Reaction score
revolution happens from the inside. trying with force to put your will on anyone else is just as bad as them doing it to us. some people don't want to spit out their pascifiers (tv, work, wanting shit you dont need, xanax, etc) so we can't force them. i've had activist and revolutionary tendencies in the past when i was young and pist but now i just realize that if i'm the change i wish to see in the world, nothing else matters. not to say i wouldn't take arms with my fellow-minded brothers if the shit actually did finally hit the fan...

quagRZ

Reaction score
whether we all want a revolution or not, or think one is possible. In all reality we are in a revolution, we may not be under a publicly issued martial law or are having our heads smashed by the storm troopers, the streets haven't quite turned violent with civil unrest yet, and i do stress yet, but we do live in a police state, we ARE all slaves to the capitalist elite weather we want to believe so our not, our country is pretty much bankrupt, unemployment is through the roof, the homeless rate is rising more and more every year, the land and water we all live on is being destroyed and all this for what...

All this debating is revolutionary in the least and is just one step in breaking the ice for a fully sustainable revolution, the people are all waking up, and are sizing up their current situations its all just a matter of time before the real changes start to begin.

Margarita

Sunset Follower
Reaction score
Whether or not the enthusiasm is a product of quagRZ's crimethinc cherry getting popped, is irrelevant. Sparkling, idealistic enthusiasm beats pessimistic apathy, or buying into this fucked-up system. Even if I were stuck listening to kids going on about the need to change the world order, it would sure as hell be an improvement on people talking about needing to buy the newest flat-screen TV and build a poolhouse when they're already up to their eyeballs in credit card debt (I'm not saying this to illustrate the stereotype; I have a branch of my family that has done just that, on more than one occasion. Needless to say, we don't see eye to eye.)

I have to say, derailed's contribution most closely matches my ideas about where to start in this whole "revolution" business. If history has taught us anything, it's that we cannot wait for Revolution; we must live and breathe revolution. It's as simple as making an agreement with yourself to try your best not to allow anyone to have coercive force over you, AND not to use coercive force over anyone else. Sure the "anarchist" label is stigmatized by right- and left-wing alike, but all it really means is that you live and let live, hoping that those around you will do the same... that you live life with eyes wide open, and try your best to convince others to open theirs and see, too.

quagRZ

Reaction score
You folks better get your training in wile you still can and stop being such close minded pessimists,its going to take someone like me to break you and your family out of the forced labor camps, all because you were to stupid to start planing for your self preservation, I'am only here to help open your blind eyes not debate my beliefs.. you dumb fucks want to sit around and nit pick someones personal beliefs when you should be at the gun range learning how to defend you and your family's well being stop being so naive..

plagueship

Reaction score
that is pretty funny that you think i don't know how to use a gun and that you base all of your reasoning on your imaginanry future heroic rescue of us and our families from imaginary future forced labor camps.

UM HELLO? didn't crimethinc 101 teach you that western civilization IS a forced labor camp?

quagRZ

Reaction score
how is it funny that i wish to see the human race evolve into something more then a bunch of slaves, is it really that funny to you to see a person who has made it a personal goal to help as many people as he can before all goes wrong, we are all dreamers here buddy but is it so wrong to want to dream of something better, for me or for your self.

Teko

rooted
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I am sick off the punx, anarcho, dirty, traveler, etc. motto of "Worlds going to shit, revolution blah blah, i guess ill have a drink..." We need people to act on it, there is no group to wait to join, no revolution on a certain date. We are the revolution, now.. Live the revolution, don't preach it.
amen brother.

mh165503

Reaction score
Most revolutions are started by women!!! They, the women do it out of love. The best type of love, TRUE love. When mothers can not feed there children, when mothers watch their babies starve to death. Thats when they revolt in order to get food.

The key to this equation is as long as america has food for all; it will be GREAT.

Im sorry did we just kill someone with a cyborg dog with titanium implanted teeth? GREAT What about the dog? What about trials? We put the Nazis on trial. Thats what makes "us" greater than terror.

I may not be a smart man but I know what love is.

plagueship

Reaction score
no it's not wrong, but it is kinda funny, in a sad way. look at history; all of the people like you that had grand ideas about how to make everything better have mostly just made it worse.

plagueship

Reaction score
are you talking to me? when did i say everything (or anything) was going to be all right? i just think the world is fucked no matter what we do. if you think you are going to "help people", bringing down empires and ushering in a utopian age of anarchy, that's great, i really don't care, live your life however you want. i just think you're kidding yourself, for your own reasons. most of the anarchists i've ever made have had zero reflection on their place and role in the world and history and this is why again and again anti-authoritarians wind up getting used, abused and fucked over by leftists. i think most the ones i've met have also avoided this kind of reflection because they've been middle-class kids trying to expunge their guilt and do penance for their privilege, just like virtually any other specimen of left or eco activist.

quagRZ

Reaction score
well change needs to start somewhere, and if my life will reflect that change at some point, i did my part and i can die knowing i tried to help the cause.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads