Aging like wine ... T-Bird that is

I

IBRRHOBO

never did an intro. i've been riding for about 18 yrs now. i mainly haunt the eastern seaboard now. i'm semi-stable on a farm doing construction and foreclosure work. now there's a kicker 'eh?! homeless for years and doing foreclosure work. back in 90 some of us were kinda bummed on the scene with the 'rag and concho' shit (some of the older riderz will key on that) and we decided to put togather a clique called the International Brotherhood of Rail Riders (IBRR). 'bout the only prerequisite for membership was the desire to ride. over the years we put togather some manuals and shit; maybe u've run across 'em. anywayz, now that i'm more stable and have the opportunity to repay what the old timerz give me (info, etc.) i try to compile gear and info for local riderz. a REAL BIG thanx to those behind the scene who keep STP rolling!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads