After 2 years i finally find StP

Garminbozia

Reaction score
I drive around the U.S. when I'm not working on a processor boat in Alaska. Either visiting friends and family or going on adventures, planed or spontanious. And you know what...I hardly ever meet travellers. To hear cool stories, to make connections and friendships...To be in the company of people who understand the freedom. The unrelenting force that says "Go!" Oh how amazing it is.

Hi guys. My name is Brian and I'm an addict

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Very cool! Welcome to STP - Have a long time member @railroadron who is in anchorage riding the rails (in between working) with his girlfriend and soon to have an ultimate hobo - Hobo Shoestring arriving there soon. He's posted lots of tags of years ago as well as many other people. Long time hobo. :)

Reactions: Garminbozia

Garminbozia

Reaction score
Very cool! Welcome to STP - Have a long time member @railroadron who is in anchorage riding the rails (in between working) with his girlfriend and soon to have an ultimate hobo - Hobo Shoestring arriving there soon. He's posted lots of tags of years ago as well as many other people. Long time hobo. :)

I would LOVE to hop a train!!! I recently read about it in the thread...I'm glad I did. Didn't realize it's as dangerous as it's portrayed to be.

MilkaNoobie

Reaction score
I've biked 2,300 miles of America, been to around 40 states and lived in France, traveled to Spain, Portugal, Croatia. Am about to bike from Salt Lake City Utah to Flagstaff Arizona and hope to purchase a Van or Minibus within 6 months to see the states again as well as Canada Central America and South America

Reactions: Garminbozia

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads