advice for a new guy | Squat the Planet

advice for a new guy

jimbo slice

Reaction score
Well damn the l luck my roommate that I've been staying with for 5 years now up and passed away all the sudden and I've been wanting to start fresh. I'm looking for a new place to go for the summer maybe someone might know of some work with housing if you could throw me a bone it would be much appreciated I'm not sure what to do and I have a little bit of anxiety about this.. maybe someone might want to hit the road with me who knows

Reactions: Anthorhitchhiker77

Raleslicr

Reaction score
Im looking for work all over the North West. Check out CoolWorks.com it has been a great resource for me and I have gottwn several interviews through that website. Lots of housing opportunities in Alaska. Where are you at currently?

Reactions: RoadFlower33

jimbo slice

Reaction score
Im looking for work all over the North West. Check out CoolWorks.com it has been a great resource for me and I have gottwn several interviews through that website. Lots of housing opportunities in Alaska. Where are you at currently?
I'm in Indiana ....I've been checking coolworks out idk about Alaska though

Raleslicr

Reaction score
Haha yea my thoughts exactly, some places are so remote you have to take a plane, which in one sense is very cool, but in a different respect, i like being close to a variety of people

Anthorhitchhiker77

Reaction score
Well damn the l luck my roommate that I've been staying with for 5 years now up and passed away all the sudden and I've been wanting to start fresh. I'm looking for a new place to go for the summer maybe someone might know of some work with housing if you could throw me a bone it would be much appreciated I'm not sure what to do and I have a little bit of anxiety about this.. maybe someone might want to hit the road with me who knows
Hey if you end up hitchhiking or traveling ide be glad to show you some tricks save you some hard knocks

Learn to smile
Be good to the universe and it'll be good to you
Trust your gut

• Agree
Reactions: RoadFlower33

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads