acardweaver

RavenOnTheNethervoid

Reaction score
The irony is not lost on me that i'm here asking about someone i met here while i was looking for someone i came here to find -- such a short time afterward, no less. Anyone know acardweaver? They seemed decent, and i appreciate the help they gave. I stepped away from the conversation a long minute, and found them Deleted when i returned. Basically, I'm just looking to hear they're o.k., and maybe if someone sees them around, tell them i say hey, and there's a message waiting here if they feel like it.

transcendentalhobo

Reaction score
The irony is not lost on me that i'm here asking about someone i met here while i was looking for someone i came here to find -- such a short time afterward, no less. Anyone know acardweaver? They seemed decent, and i appreciate the help they gave. I stepped away from the conversation a long minute, and found them Deleted when i returned. Basically, I'm just looking to hear they're o.k., and maybe if someone sees them around, tell them i say hey, and there's a message waiting here if they feel like it.

Sorry to ghost you, I'm Alex, the a in acardweaver is sort of a play on words. Did Drunk Rock or anyone else in the South Side Crew ever hit you up? I started a new account to post a few obituaries and make comments like this I missed out on over the last couple years.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads