About to start this life!

ItsAWastelandBaby

Reaction score
I've always known I've wanted to do this, but in march I finally started. Met a girl, week later we decided to take what we originally planned to be a hitching trip to cali. Got another friend on board and thankfully drove, given that coronavirus really hit a few weeks later. As soon as I got back I broke my lease, and I've been building a van out ever since. I've never felt anything like being in the road, I dont think I'll ever be satisfied living a "normal" life again. Urban exploring is keeping my adventure bug satiated till I get out again, thankfully I live in a good city for it. The people I met on the road where my favorite part, hope to see some of you all out there. I'm planning on living like this for at least 5 years to maybe a decade

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome Aboard to StP!!!

It's normal on what you're going to do!!! I'm all for that!

I wish you the best of luck on your adventure and share any stories, we at StP would love to read them!

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I've always known I've wanted to do this, but in march I finally started. Met a girl, week later we decided to take what we originally planned to be a hitching trip to cali.

^This is literally the exact same situation I was in when I travelled for the first time.

Good to see ya out there. Welcome to the site. Please read all the 'Sticky' and 'Read This First' threads before you get to deep into the forum.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads