about time more people knew about this. (no agenda podcast)

AlyKat

Reaction score
so, i have been listening to these guys for a long time. a friend from nebraska told me about them or - 'hit me in the mouth' and probably the best thing I can do for the people on this site is hit them in the mouth as well.

it is a podcast that deals with a lot of different issues week to week
they dismantle the media bullshit that is spewed all over the place on an international level
and they have been doing it for a long time.
the podcast is called 'no agenda'

noagendashow.com
nashownotes.com for past episodes

the show also deconstructs a lot of events that take place - shootings, bombings, false flags, legislation abominations, media blackouts, media distractions, elections etc in a very rational, well thought out way.

their deconstruction of the aurora colorado, and sandy hook shootings, boston bombing, that chris dorner fiasco, drones and others - is outstanding. legit.

their shows are archived so it is pretty great to go back and listen to older things that have happened and gain some new perspective as well.

there are a lot of continuity things in the podcast which might alienate a new listener, so try to give it three shows before you stop listening. if you aren't hooked by then, i don't know what to tell you.

for example, they are on show 521. show 516 would be a great place to start and get caught up
http://static.curry.com/nashownotes/516/index.html

they are still going at it, and release a show every thursday and sunday and it is about 2 hours long.

i am sure many people here would enjoy it if you haven't heard about it already.

'in the mornin' stp.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i've listened to 1-2 episodes, because the host appears on twit (one of my fav tech podcasts) fairly often, it's definitely good and interesting, i should get back into it.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads