About that time.

Aidian

Reaction score
Remember when you looked around, frustrated as all hell, and decided "fuck this, I'm getting out of this rut?" Yep. That's where I'm at.

To make things short, after slaving away a couple years and getting twitchier the whole time, I seem to have landed unemployment for a good while and, frankly, am tired of going crazy from playing armchair anarchist and having the wanderlust building up; as that's the case, it seems like a good time to put theory into practice and start traveling a bit (you can't beat having free money for when the road doesn't want to provide). So, after just over five years in PDX, my lady friend and I are going to play the "get a van, move essentials in, and drive in various directions" game, with a current destination of NOLA.

So...yeah, that's about that. I'm green to it, mostly, and itching like hell to get out and find some adventure. Got some tips? Know the city? Wanna have a drink and yammer stories of glory and/or cautionary tales? By all means, let me know.

Regards, trepidation, and glee,
-A

piratehobo

Reaction score
hey, nice to read ya, and welcome. I found alot of useful shit on here and have met some good people thru this site as well. Met some other not good people, but that's just life. Sounds like a fun time the "drive in various directions game"! If you ever come thru san diego, pm me! or just pm me anytime, i always enjoy reading new ppl!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads