A Vagrants Vague Rants

Venatus

Reaction score
So much has happened since I actually posted anything serious. I've been lurking around reading peoples stories and whatnot. I think it's great how I always find some new adventure or harrowing tale buried in this website. Always up for learning something new.

But anyway I'm doing pretty well. I've been back in the slabs for a solid week or so, helping the library and internet cafe with simple labors and slowly getting used to the heat. I don't know how many of you are going to the jamboree, but mind your hydration when you do.

I figured I didn't have a good story to tell so I didn't post this in the stories section. After all it was just the usual bullshit, and the flip of a coin, that put me back on the road.

Take care peeps.

-Venatus

Reactions: bystander

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
There will be three of us in a car coming to the jamboree and I was told to pack light (I always pack ultra light) as we are going to be stocked with supplies (probably for kitchen area, etc) and of course lots of water :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads