A sprouticus surprise | Squat the Planet

A sprouticus surprise

Sprouticus

Reaction score
Hey, im back. This is Sprout, i know i've met a few of you as i've been on the road for many many years. I haven't been on this website for a couple years at least but i thought i would come and say i at least. If anyone is wondering where i am and what i am doing, i am in Rochester NY saving money so i can get the @#%% OUT!. I will be heading to Colorado in a couple months Octoberish. I have been on the methadone clinic here for 2 years and my last dose is on October 1st. I got my GED and my teeth fixed!! I am still alive and kickin. HEYYYY!

Reactions: kriminalmisfit

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Rochester you say, you down in the monroe ave area much?

Reactions: Sprouticus

Sprouticus

Reaction score
Not much these days as that whole area has just gone to shit. I remember back in the 90's it was the spot for counter-culture here. I stay up near the airport these days.

Sprouticus

Reaction score
Yes they do come through from time to time. I have just been so sick of people lately i dont really go out. I just don't belong here and have a hard time communicating with most people. I can't wait to get out.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads