A Small Introduction | Squat the Planet

A Small Introduction

Reaction score
Dear People of StP,

Howdy! My name's Aidan, and I'm new in town. On a more serious note, it really is a pleasure to be a part of the forum. I was looking around for stuff about squatting, and I happened to stumble upon this website. The resources section led me to r/vagabond as well, further piquing my interest in becoming a traveler. Unfortunately, I don't have the means to do much traveling at the moment, so it is not an option. However, I expect to get out on the road sooner rather than later. For now, I'm just searching for a community of like-minded folks who would be friendly enough to accept me into their tribe. Ask any questions you'd like, but otherwise, hope to be chatting with you all in my subsequent time here.

- Aidan

Billy Cougar White

Reaction score
Welcome to the STP family. Don't forget, as long as you have a heart that pumps and a thumb to stick out, you have the means to travel any time you want. The open roads are beautiful.

Reactions: a headless fool

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads