A Quick Reintroduction | Squat the Planet

A Quick Reintroduction

Tao_of_Pi

Reaction score
Hi,

I suppose a short reintroduction is in order.

So awesome to see this community so active and alive. Kill me though I can't believe it's been 11 years. Anyone still around from then?

Myself: I used to be a bus rat. Trains were always my fascination but because of my Klinefelters and issues Greyhounds were the only places I felt secure when traveling I guess. My traveling career was short and cut down when I started getting sick and had to move back home.

Ive been on SSDI for about 4 months now after fighting them 2 years for it.

My medicare kicks in come May and the drugs I'm on have slowed my diseases progression enough to where I'm only half crippled for the time being.

So I figure now is the best and last chance to knockout a few things on my bucket list. Feather River, Glacier, and if the Almighty wills it, Copper Canyon maybe.

But yeah it's cool there's so many younger people on here carrying on with the culture. Good to be back.

That old Japanese proverb; he who is not a radical at 20 has no heart, he who's still a radical at 40 has no brain. Good thing I burned out my brain with mescaline and acid years ago.

Btw Matt, any chance I can get my username changed? I haven't used this handle in years.

D

Deleted member 125

Depending on what kinda device yer on it may be in a different area, but you can change yer name under the account button.

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome Aboard and Welcome Back!!!

I see you have the old Loompanics Unlimited logo on your Avatar! I use to buy a lot of books from them! Sad they are no longer in business like Paladin Press.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads