A man on both sides

Syckological

Reaction score
Thankfully for the moment I have an apartment , but on StP I've been more of a lurker for years. Sometimes I have been homeless and travelled, other times I got lucky and could afford to stay in a place for a few months.

My true name is Chris, I am an Urban Explorer, artist and light rail hopper and such. I used to be in the Boy Scouts of all things. Currently living in the SCV of California, I hope to give aid, advice and vice versa to anyone who may need help in an area that as of late has been cracking down on panhandlers etc. Maybe someday ill be full time hobo, but for now knowledge is power and I hope to make some good friends in the process.

N

Notmyname

Sup dude. What's with this Facebook group you mentioned? What are they trying to accomplish? Are they calling cops on people? This is interesting

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Sup dude. What's with this Facebook group you mentioned? What are they trying to accomplish? Are they calling cops on people? This is interesting

? I'm not seeing a fb group - kinda curious myself :)

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Thankfully for the moment I have an apartment , but on StP I've been more of a lurker for years. Sometimes I have been homeless and travelled, other times I got lucky and could afford to stay in a place for a few months.

My true name is Chris, I am an Urban Explorer, artist and light rail hopper and such. I used to be in the Boy Scouts of all things. Currently living in the SCV of California, I hope to give aid, advice and vice versa to anyone who may need help in an area that as of late has been cracking down on panhandlers etc. Maybe someday ill be full time hobo, but for now knowledge is power and I hope to make some good friends in the process.

Wow - you have been a lurker (who registered) for years! Glad you put an intro in - and yay for Urban explore!!! Planning on a trip to FL/GA area in Spring and researching now. :) And finally - a welcome to STP

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads