A Glimpse Into My Awesomeness

Kanada

What's good, everybody? Name's Kanada, I'm from Baltimore, MD...started traveling about a year ago when I found an escape route to California from the abysmal cesspool that is Maryland. Love me some hitchhiking, not really a train hopper and don't really intend on being one as it's not my thing. I like to consider myself pretty much awesome. I'm a rap artist that goes by the rap moniker "NUGZ Medallion" and if you're interested, you can take a listen to some of my work here: http://soundcloud.com/NUGZMedallion and lemme know what you think. Currently, I'm in Mississippi, working on hitchin my way back to Maryland to visit my family for a bit with my lovely girlfriend, a long-time moderator on this site, Winter...and after we get done what we need to there, we'll be heading back to the lands where the weed is cheap and plentiful, i.e. Colorado and Cali. Anyway, if any kids need to know about the Baltimore City area of MD, I can tell you everything you need to know and more! Other than that, glad to be on the site, hit me up!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Well hello Mr. Awesome :D Welcome to being a registered peep on stp!!

D

Deleted member 9462

hey! welcome! actually going to baltimore in a few weeks. whats good?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads