18 years old... looking like 14 years...homeless..... its difficult DAMMIT!!!

Strang3RXRMous3

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
  • Haha
Reactions: Mankini

Strang3RXRMous3

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
C

crustythadd23

Hey when do you think you'll be in Cali?? I just got back from the East Coast and will be kickin it in Long beach for a good minute so deffintly come through and we'll kick & have some brew..specially for your bday. I got a place you could crash at with me n my girlfriend.

Safe Travels!!!

Strang3RXRMous3

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
awesome i wont be down there for a minute but cali is still my plann tlk later hopefully

keg

Reaction score
thanks mouse.reading your little thing made me laugh.it is the first time i have laughed while reading shit on computer,sounded like a pervert dream...

Unslap

Reaction score
I'm a guy, almost 19, and have been told I look 16/17. It's never caused me problems (I have ID) and has gotten me rides from plenty of women who felt sorry for/worried about me, including single women with kids in the back. Not to mention all the free money that people (mostly people I've never spoken to) have given to me without me asking. It's nice! I spent 1.5 months meandering from Virginia to California without spending a dime of my own money due to unsolicited kick-downs. Granted I was eating a lot of "ramen-bars".

Strang3RXRMous3

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
thanxx and u
thanks mouse.reading your little thing made me laugh.it is the first time i have laughed while reading shit on computer,sounded like a pervert dream...
r welcome i am glad i made you laugh... :)

Strang3RXRMous3

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com

DregeDE

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Kryptonite most of your (and your Tucson friends) Posts make us here at StP laugh.
Can't say with full honesty that its alwase 'with' you rather that 'at' you but in this day and age you take what you can get I suppose, eh?

Speaking of, hows being a mommy 'teaching you to grow up'? I'm not making fun, I'm genuinely interested.

And whats this?? You hoppin alone? There may be hope for you yet desert mouse. You listened alot better than I ever imagined, Just soaked all that rail wisdom up like a dry little sponge.

jason kriens

Reaction score
currently living in tucson and plan to head out hitching for cali when spring rears it head probably heading to the az 420 earthday gathering then out to cali
arizona is such a great place to spend the winter

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads