100% Love Creature Heading to Houston

HairyGrrl

Reaction score
Hi beautiful beings. After shutting down my spiritual business, leaving NY, and spending most of this year in Ohio connecting with new and old friends, I'm heading to Houston Texas. I'm a 100% love creature incarnate at this time to offer a remembrance of Who We Truly Are---that we are Perfect as we are, that we are infinitely Beautiful and Inherently Worthy, that the realization of Wisdom Freedom and Joy is within us, and that we are here not to struggle but to have Fun.

UyoRRs1.jpg

I'm a 100% love creature living on 100% Faith or Heart Knowing. I travel to Houston as I traveled to Ohio, with no knowing of the specific details that will play out. Diving joyously into the unknown. Where will I stay? Who will I meet first? I let these answers fill in with perfect timing, as I know they always do.

Eventually I will travel the wider area and make my way to New Orleans as well. I have been a quiet Presence of Unconditional Love in a lot of people's lives for some time, and now it is the time for me to share myself even more openly and widely, and let my love and authentic self express in louder ways.

With Great Love,
Zahndy

HungryLiketheRiker

Reaction score
Hi beautiful beings. After shutting down my spiritual business, leaving NY, and spending most of this year in Ohio connecting with new and old friends, I'm heading to Houston Texas. I'm a 100% love creature incarnate at this time to offer a remembrance of Who We Truly Are---that we are Perfect as we are, that we are infinitely Beautiful and Inherently Worthy, that the realization of Wisdom Freedom and Joy is within us, and that we are here not to struggle but to have Fun.

View attachment 26662

I'm a 100% love creature living on 100% Faith or Heart Knowing. I travel to Houston as I traveled to Ohio, with no knowing of the specific details that will play out. Diving joyously into the unknown. Where will I stay? Who will I meet first? I let these answers fill in with perfect timing, as I know they always do.

Eventually I will travel the wider area and make my way to New Orleans as well. I have been a quiet Presence of Unconditional Love in a lot of people's lives for some time, and now it is the time for me to share myself even more openly and widely, and let my love and authentic self express in louder ways.

With Great Love,
Zahndy
So cool! You brighten up my day! Safe travels!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads