yoyo

singmuf

Reaction score
Website
www.reverbnation.com
sup fam, im not new to this site just finally created a profile. im bout to scout some woods in santa cruz county to set up a semi permanent camp, just very basic high flat ground i can come to and fro as i please. we are 2 1/2 humans not novice when it comes to traveling been traveling by many different means for many years just got a vehicle and want a lil spot to come and rest our bones inbetween travels. i signed up to get to know the "cyber community" of similar (or like minded) humans. if you've ever beeen to santa cruz you know its filled with colourful humans, my family loves this area we always seem to come back so thats where im at and why im here... peace.

Reactions: Odin

Kal

Reaction score
Welcome my like minded friend. I hope you are staying warm, not sure what the weather is like in Santa Cruz. I am in Colorado and it is kind of cold over here.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Very cool -- welcome aboard - Sounds like you have a decent place to camp at - congrats! - hehe - what is 2-1/2 humans? baby or a four legged human - if that's the case I have three of them here that meow. :D

Reactions: Odin

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
are there still cool people or things to do in sc? i've only heard bad things over the past few years.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads