you will be missed | Squat the Planet

you will be missed

shockcell

Reaction score
Love is a great and pure thing. once you have it nothing else exists in the world. but once its gone your world falls apart. My best friend, my lover for 10 years passed away this weekend and now i feel alone and empty in this world. its hard knowing that when i go to bed at night she will not be there to keep me warm, the sent of her hair as I lay next to her is now only a memory....you will be missed and i will see you soon my love.....

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I can not imagine being with someone for that long then loosing them. My most sincere condolences, and if you ever need an ear I'd be glad to listen.

Winter

LeatherTrampGypsy

Reaction score
I can't fathom the pain & loneliness you're experiencing. I wish I could give you a huge hug man. I selfishly don't want to see that place. My heart & love goes out to you. I've had a lot of deaths in my family since I was a little girl but I never had a lover die. I don't know what to say, I'm not even sure if there's anything I could say to help you. I'll do my best to send you some loving light. Take care brother, you are loved.

LeeevinKansas

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
same dude. my heart goes out to you. i recently was left by my beloved for a short while, and despite what people say about being a man, i never cried so hard and for so long. full-on bawling without a care in the world what anyone who saw might think, bc know body could know the pain i was going through.

but you man. i am very deeply sorry. do watever your heart tells you man.

Nelco

Reaction score
i'm so sorry.

Gonna lay with a ghost by my side
Let the birds take to the sky
Gonna try and drown or drink
The river dry
May the ghost lay by my side
And the flowers will bloom
If you want them to
We spoke upon the stars up in the night
How'd you ever get so high
Gonna try and drown
Or drink the river dry
May the ghost lay by my side
And the flowers will bloom
If you want them to
Kissed a blue girl
While it rained broken glass
Rode a bolt of white light
With Satan on my lap
Everything is happening in the dark
And everything is happening all at once
Do we haunt the hearts of god
My love I bet ya haunt the heart
Of god my love

she's lives in your heart and we'll all find eachother again..she's not gone forever
someone i was in love with, left one day and shot himself after his mom died..your not alone..it's going to be o.k.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads