Question - Yo yo everyone! | Squat the Planet

Question Yo yo everyone!

Skrat143

Reaction score
So I’m in the process of leaving my current place and trying to go off grid away from the south at least. Any brothers or sisters have any advice or places? I do have some cash to throw. I have no options. I’m a good vibez guy. Def would appreciate any advice! Much love!

• Best of Luck!
Reactions: transcendentalhobo

transcendentalhobo

Reaction score
I think having a destination like a gathering or a commune is always really helpful, though one time I sort of fly off the handles and hitched from Tucson to Olympia via San Francisco and it went fairly well.

Do you have a fair amount of time to plan? I used to be a big fan of the Intentional Communities directory to help me plan Travels:

Foundation for Intentional Community - https://www.ic.org/

Reactions: Skrat143

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Do you have any destinations in mind? That would definitely help us narrow down any suggestions we might have :)

Skrat143

Reaction score
Thinking about California. Somewhere on the west coast for sure. Got about 2 weeks to nail it down. Def have some start up cash traveling with. Light traveler. And positive vibes! I appreciate you all very much.

transcendentalhobo

Reaction score
Have you read up or connected with anyone from Slab City yet? I still haven't been there, but it's always somewhere in the back of my mind. Also, last I heard folks were camping out to defend Berkeley's People's Park, but the latest legal appeal might have changed the situation on the ground, I don't know.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads