Yo Jordy here! This is my intro | Squat the Planet

Yo Jordy here! This is my intro

Lazzyboy227

Reaction score
Hello what’s up to all! My names Jordan but most people call me Jordy. I’ve been interested in traveling for a while. When I was younger I was going camping quite often with the Boy Scouts. The outdoors is my first love! I got really in to the kombi life YouTube series and since then I can’t get traveling out of my head. I was doing research about travel on foot train hoping etc. witch lead me here! To me this place is a gold mine, and I hope to meet badass people! I’m currently living and working in Corpus Christi. My job isn’t bad but I want to be free. And I want to pursue my passions. I play sax and hope to make something of it. I’m thinking my first stop will be New Orleans. Anyways I’ve decided that I’m going to start saving money and getting gear together to travel long term. I’m still undecided if I’m going on foot or by wheels. I’m shooting to leave sometime this year but we’ll see. I’m just happy that I found this place, most people I told about this think I’m crazy. Well I just wanted to finally introduce my self and get my name out there. I hope to meet some of y’all some day!
Happy travels!!!😎👍💯

Reactions: Jimmy Beans

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
nice man, im not super far from you, up here in austin texas. saxaphone would be a super interesting instrument to busk with, although it would probably fit better in a van dwelling situation than going on foot. either way all you have to do is follow people around playing that one 80s song like this guy and im sure you'll get some laughs if not some loot.

Reactions: Lazzyboy227

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey, welcome Jordy! Here's a pic I took of Angelo Moore of Fishbone. He was busking in New Orleans with his little sax & even joined in with my friends who were busking for a few songs. Pretty great memory, your post reminded me of it.
317483_279373842092820_739082726_n.jpg

Reactions: Lazzyboy227

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads