Yeah you still have 'em. | Squat the Planet

Yeah you still have 'em.

Buzzy

Reaction score
Looking for the kind people that tricked me into going into the store to grab a deli sandwich so you could take my bags. Its cool. I really hope you find the same value in my things as I did. If not, hopefully someone will. And really, you had much more to gain from our budding friendship if you had followed through than you ever could have from stealing my gem stone collection, underwear and custom jewelry. May you have a change of heart, both of you so that your resources may be of service to the world. Thanks.

Ezra Fyre

Reaction score
Looking for the kind people that tricked me into going into the store to grab a deli sandwich so you could take my bags. Its cool. I really hope you find the same value in my things as I did. If not, hopefully someone will. And really, you had much more to gain from our budding friendship if you had followed through than you ever could have from stealing my gem stone collection, underwear and custom jewelry. May you have a change of heart, both of you so that your resources may be of service to the world. Thanks.

Wow! Sucky dude! So sorry you ran into douche bags like that! damn!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads