Wubba-lubba-dub-dub!!

Rikenasty

Reaction score
HI! Name's Riker-probs taking off again this summer with my little brother. I've hopped from CO to CA and then like up and down Astoria and Seaside, Oregon a few years ago. I guess we're trying to go south this year. If anyone has any insider info on environmental hazards in the south (ie. chiggers, spiders) or yards that are blown up, towns to avoid, or even yards and towns that are really fun and hospitable, whatever... I'm all ears.
I'm currently in Colorado, so if anyone is passing through and needs help or a lift or (possibly) a place to crash for a night message me and I'll see what I can do!

Darth Musturd

Reaction score
It gets COLD, even in the summer depending on where you are, especially in the hills or on the coast, by the Mississippi. I’ve gotten cold in the middle of the summer to the point of wearing two jackets up on this balcony. It also gets HOT, but I’m sure you knew that. Make sure to have breathable footwear, super important here. Remember your face, feet, and hands are your bodies main heat sinks. Starts to get uncomfortable when you’re down to 66% capacity.

• Useful
Reactions: Coywolf and Forth

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads