Winona Rider

1544c

Reaction score
i'm from winona minnesota. i travel via freight trains as many of you do. my goal is to work some sort of seasonal harvest circuit. Also have thought about working for national park service.
i'm on digihitch as well.

scatalyst

Reaction score
how goes it? i been in the twin cities for a while now, waiting for the cold to move on. thatd be pretty sweet, any clue what park? you ever come to the cities?

1544c

Reaction score
i just passed through the twin shitties a few weeks ago. i'm in CA at the moment. but i plan on going though the cities sometime in spring.
anyone ever catch out of davis yard in roseville? if anyone can pm me with any info, i'm trying to catch north, i'd appreciate it. i've ridden through a few times but never caught out there

scatalyst

Reaction score
never hopped out of minnesota. so any info you come accross would be great, ill probably be movin along soon. fuckin finally all this snows disappearing! lemme know if your comin through the cities anytime soon, probably be able to find somewhere for you to crash and a couple solid meals. stay safe!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads