Will Harris

benjysirois

Professional knob twiddler and sound anarchist
Reaction score
Look out for this guy around the vancouver/BC area. Just over 6' tall, long curly brown hair sorta dreaded, always on drugs and a self indulgent ass who will desire your attention no matter what. He wears vintagey, faux hippy clothes and often a headband. He's a killer of vibes, a pathological liar and thief. He stayed in our house in Nelson. I originally met him in Kensington market In Toronto. I was kind to him and attempted to make acquaintance however he perpetually pushed himself on my partner at the time. She was less than comfortable with that as was I...

I met him again in Nelson and I foolishly assumed it was an opportunity to redeem my negative outlook on the guy. I showed him where we were living and he invited himself in. A few weeks later he came back asking to stay a few nights before leaving to Vancouver. In that time the house grew opposite to its original peaceful/spiritual and creative energy. We were all tense and he treated the house and the inhabitants as if they were meaningless and unimportant. He stole drugs from our friend, lied about stealing and then lied about buying them after the fact. He stole clothes from other folks in the house and some smaller things as well. He took a housemates treasured pipe and my knife.

Oh right, and he took my pants while I was sleeping.
WHO TAKES SOMEBODY'S DIRTY AS FUCK TRAVELLING PANTS!?

Will fucking Harris...

• Useful
Reactions: Kilo
D

Deleted member 20

in my town anyone who steals drugs is eventually found dead. just saying lol
Lets not get all vigilante here, meg. As before i will encourage others to take these posts with a grain of salt. We dont know that they are true or untrue. There more just warnings to others. There is the chance that things arent always what they seem, especially online. Just hate to see immature stp users advocating vigilante style murder over drugs; then using "just saying" in an attempt to make it sound less insane.

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads