Whos heard of Horn of the rhino? | Squat the Planet

Whos heard of Horn of the rhino?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20975
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20975

Been one of my favorite bands for a while, curious to know other people into them. Vinyl is expensive af and hard to find. Any related bands to suggest?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
what genre is the band? it's hard for me to suggest something similar since we don't have a sample to listen to or know what genre that band falls into.

• Agree
Reactions: Juan Derlust
D

Deleted member 20975

what genre is the band? it's hard for me to suggest something similar since we don't have a sample to listen to or know what genre that band falls into.
I tried uploading a mp3 or a video but failed. They are pretty doomy, skillful vocals. Im not good at describing music in a genre. Some slow chuggy doom songs some more progressive metal perhaps. Anyone reading this post obviously is on the internet so youtube that shit.

D

Deleted member 125

I tried uploading a mp3 or a video but failed. They are pretty doomy, skillful vocals. Im not good at describing music in a genre. Some slow chuggy doom songs some more progressive metal perhaps. Anyone reading this post obviously is on the internet so youtube that shit.

I used google to provide a link so maybe people will give them a listen and know of any other similar bands. I just thought it made sense instead of telling people to YouTube it that I leave a link people could click on since people are pretty lazy and you really seemed like you wanted to find other related bands. I could recommend some, but yer obviously on the internet so Google that shit.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads