who am i

misanthrop

reject capitalist society, resist and overcome
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm misanthrop and for the past few months I've been thinking a lot about hitting the road one way or another.
Currently I'm planning on going to scotland this or next year but I'm still researching and reading into the experience of others and try to get an idea of what I need.
I do my research mainly on reddit which is where I found this site, so I thought I'd give it a go.
If anyone with experience has advice and/or would even take me with them and show me the ways of the road hit me up. I would love to talk.
I've never really posted to forums because I'm really introverted towards strangers due to a lot of bad experiences with people in my past so I don't really how I'm doing so far.
cheers and safe travels

20230607214221_12.jpg

TrinityEve

Reaction score
Looking to see the world for the first time and in the Kcmo area or close to it anyway. Anyone going through this area give me a shout and maybe I can hit third gear with ya.

Reactions: Dmac

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads