Who am I?

Avvvu

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Carlos, I haven't been on here in a very long time but here I am tonight. My girlfriend and I were talking about traveling around in my car after in November which is when I should be finished with my drug court program here in Miami. I draw a lot, and also paint. Art would be my best bet for making money on the road, and my lady likes playin her keyboard/guitar. Can't wait to start traveling cause when I thought about it today I was like "shit, I haven't been this excited in a while." Thinkin' of heading right over to New York or maybe Oregon. Thanks for reading, any questions? ask away

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
can you bring me any decent cocaine?

Avvvu

Reaction score
Ha, I would but haven't spoken to my connects in months. Art, good conversation and a positive attitude that's all I'm takin' with me..

Reactions: Gonx

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
as much as the thought of living off your art while traveling is appealing, its a pretty unrealistic expectation. The exception to this is if you already have an online store set-up with a steady stream of clientele so that you can make your product while traveling and ship them off at various post offices around the country. Even small crafts like jewelry are pretty hard to sell to your average joe. paintings are not really something people buy impulsively from crusties they meet on the street, or even out of a car. There are plenty of other ways to earn money while maintaining creativity though! Try browsing the Making-A-Living section, i'm sure you'll find some great ideas there.

(Edited: wow my grammar sucked)

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads