What's your current favorite comedy film?

Framese

Reaction score

Working Stiffs (1989) gave me so much information on how people that work can really devote themselves to their careers and advance in them to become winners in society. A treasure of independent film.

What's your favorite comedy at the moment?

Student of the Dhamma 🧠🧘☸️
Reaction score
Mine are three, I couldnt mention one without the others

Four Lions (2010)
For something I first wrote off and didnt watch as just a cheap black comedy, its surprisingly meaningful, and I would honestly not label it as a tragicomedy, its pure comedy, very brilliant writing

The Boss of It All (2006) which is another similar movie of comedy of so tragic that it becomes hillarious (im not sure how to convey this, you have to watch them to understand I think?) its hard to explain

Third is Under the Tree (2017) again a dark comedy of the human condition so raw I was in tears from laughter

this is absolutely my favorite "genre" of comedy, its this tragicomedic raw humanity, that is so real and true that you cannot help but laugh hysterically at how stupid and absurd we are

Hopefully I havent raised the expectation on these movies with this! I recommend them dearly

Reactions: imaginarymax

Hobo richard

Reaction score
follow long-term residents of the Red Hook neighborhood of Brooklyn as they search for their missing friend. Outstanding cast.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads