whats up

octo

Reaction score
So ive been looking at the forums for a little while and I just signed up today. Me and my dog are hitting the road tomorrow from NB, Canada heading for Louisiana then Mexico. I tried hitching out a few days ago but it was way too cold for my dog, hes a short haired lab-fox hound mix. So my moms uncle is a trucker and hes heading to New Jersey but he can`t take me across the border cause of insurance issues. My plan is to get my mom to drive me across the border into Houlton, Maine. Im not too sure of what to tell the border guards. I was thinking of telling them that I was meeting a buddy from houlton (make up a name, address, phone number...) and say that we are gonna go to NYC to hang out with friends or some shit. Or should I tell them the truth and say that im getting a lift to New Jersey and that I`m hitching from there. I have 140$ cash US money, that should be enough for them right?
Peace
R&R

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads