what's up

shitbum

Reaction score
Hey there, posting in here cuz I gotta get 5 posts before I can check out the train hopping section, which is one of the main reasons I got on here.

I'm fucking sick of DE, but I'm required to stay here. I ride short lines, I play banjo, and desperately need to meet somebody that plays fiddle.

shitbum

Reaction score
shit, for that matter, upright bass, mando, flat pickin skills with a guitar, any folk or bluegrass type instruments.

Anyway, any of you currently here? (delaware) or have any horror storries of coming through here?

M

mittens

Hey shitbum. I think your name is some kind of awesome, dude. I only need a few more posts before i can get onto the train hopping section too. good luck getting out of Delaware.

M

Monkeywrench

Fucking stupid. This is exactly why I didn't like the post-numbering system. If you can't leave your shitty state why not wait around and try and create some worthwhile posts on here? The rest of us did.

shitbum

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I really am, I didn't mean to take up too much space on the internet. Instead of flaming me why don't you ask a mod to change it? I see you've been here for almost a whole year now, I guess I really should bow down to your internet hierarchy.

I don't mean to undermine anybody who's been here longer than me, but come on, I needed access to some information, so, I posted in my own thread to keep the bullshit out of other threads, if there was a conversation going on in a thread, yeah I could have gotten all 10 done, but I'm not going to a bunch of threads saying "cool man" or "that's fucked up! jeans, and hopping, arrg" just to get to my 10 posts.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads