What's up!

gawdstomper

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hey I'm Edwin, but some call me Edboy!

I've been in love with punk for about 6 years now, and I'm now gaining interest in train hopping and need a lot of help on where to start. You see, I'm trying to see a friend I care about in San Antonio, Texas and it feels like quite a journey from Cali so I can use all the advice I can get because it sure does seem a bit scary to do it all alone. I found this site on hitchwiki.org and made this account to access a guide to train hopping, but seems like I still need 10 likes on my posts to view any information. I need to visit my friend this month before school begins in August so any help will do. Thank you for reading and I hope you have a badass day! Gonna go drink my beer and find more about train hopping!

Bullfrog

Reaction score
Stay off the trains you got caught up getting at minors and shit that you’re way too old for. Same reason all your homies dropped you! Ik you stayed in Anaheim. There’s nothing to say just stay off the fucken trains

Reactions: Cornhen

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Stay off the trains you got caught up getting at minors and shit that you’re way too old for. Same reason all your homies dropped you! Ik you stayed in Anaheim. There’s nothing to say just stay off the fucken trains

Unless you have something worth reporting in the untrustworthy section, this isn't the place to air whatever beef you have.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads