What's happenin' ?

Reaction score
Hey there. My name is Chris and I'm originally from Los Angeles County in Sunny California. Now I'm stationed in Georgia with the U.S. Army 75th Ranger Regiment. I'm a lover of trains and graffiti, which is what introduced me into the world of wanderlust. Would like to meet up with like-minded people on here.

West

Squatter Fodder
Reaction score
Nice man, you have to be a pretty serious badass to get in the rangers - read a book about a guy named Patrick Tillman, heard of him?

I'm into trains and graffiti, I leave my streak on a couple locals, but you wouldn't have seen it in Cali.

Reaction score
Ah yes, I know of Pat Tillman; sad that he was killed along with the uncertainty of why/how it really happened.

What name do you leave on trains? Streaks/monikers that I've seen on trains are Colossus of Roads, Bookman, Kodak Kid, Potter, Whistleblower, Bench Reporter, Crime 21, Fart, Barf, Fuego, and many more but those seem to be the most consistent ones I've noticed when I was in California.

West

Squatter Fodder
Reaction score
I've marked mostly locals, like I said, but I've left this moniker - not sure if it's working...
fV2QxHp

-http://imgur.com/fV2QxHp
On most of the trains I've hit, but I've recently changed my moniker to "West." I don't have any pictures of my more recent tags, but it's pretty basic - just a fancy "W" that turns into railroad tracks, followed by the letters "est," then an arrow pointing west underneath and typically quote underneath that. I mix it up a lot, I'll do a different font or draw a picture instead - I've done pretty simple stuff like a shovel, a hat with an arrow through it, a can of beans...

In the Austin yard I usually see Try Pottery, Moss, Grey Goat, Sinzo, Zenac, Bender, Walker, Stone, I've got some of the rambler as well. Haven't been back for about a month after I got caught trespassing in my local yard.

What's your moniker look like?

Reaction score

I don't have a traditional-looking moniker but those are just some throw-ups that I'd bust when I was living in LA. Otherwise I'd pretty much just tag "Heart" on trains with a trusty sakura streak if I wasn't using cans. I know I've seen your moniker before recently on one of the threads on this forum... don't remember exactly where though.

West

Squatter Fodder
Reaction score
That's a great throw-up, not a whole lot of graffiti culture in small-town Texas. Do you always do it in that exact way?

How long've you been vandalizing?

I can't remember for the life of me which thread I posted it on, but I think you're right, I did post.

Reaction score
My throw-ups yeah I pretty much do them that way every time. I've been doing graffiti since 2006ishh but it's been about a year since I've gone out and done that again.

West

Squatter Fodder
Reaction score
Honestly I only started doing tags last year when I started getting into the idea of freight-hopping and hoboing, but I've been leaving really shitty adolescent poetry on stuff since I could write shitty adolescent poetry. I s'pose that counts, eh?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads