What's good fellow freedom seekers

Tikifrog

Reaction score
I'm a 40y/o wm and my girl is a 28y/o gypsy.im.from new Orleans and she's from San francisco.we have been traveling together for the past five years and we definitely look out for each other in all ways especially safety.that being said we love to meet new people who live alternative life styles we have experience hitchhiking, train hopping, camping, and squatting.we are always looking for new and exciting adventures to share with like minded people who also live outside of societys definition of a square citizen.we enjoy traveling inside and outside of societys reality and have a very close spiritual connection to each other and the universe.we also would like to meet and travel with like minded people who are always about having fun.Mean and boring weirdos suck and we definitely have no desire to meet any we are presently in Seattle and want to make our way down to s.f.then N.o_Our home towns that we want to share with each other and other fun people

zenchop

Reaction score
I'm a 40y/o wm and my girl is a 28y/o gypsy.im.from new Orleans and she's from San francisco.we have been traveling together for the past five years and we definitely look out for each other in all ways especially safety.that being said we love to meet new people who live alternative life styles we have experience hitchhiking, train hopping, camping, and squatting.we are always looking for new and exciting adventures to share with like minded people who also live outside of societys definition of a square citizen.we enjoy traveling inside and outside of societys reality and have a very close spiritual connection to each other and the universe.we also would like to meet and travel with like minded people who are always about having fun.Mean and boring weirdos suck and we definitely have no desire to meet any we are presently in Seattle and want to make our way down to s.f.then N.o_Our home towns that we want to share with each other and other fun people

Y'all sound like you'd be fun to travel a bit with, I'm way over in Florida but if you ever hit the east coast hmu!

transcendentalhobo

Reaction score
I plan on going to Seattle for the Anarchist Book Fair next month. Will you two still be there?

Technically I can offer housing in Oly but my place is pretty sketchy and I might not come back here after the SABF...

bbtheegirl

New 2 stp opening to squatting in and near city
Reaction score
In the last 5 years, is the any experiences while traveling, specifically squatting, that stick out most ? Ny located traveler migrate worker driven and stayed along the entire east coast. no experience squatting seeking ways to prepare myself, tips in the lifestyle and what it can look like/expectations.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads