What to do, where to go

zombie

Reaction score
Hey there, I'm new here. A friend and i are gearing up now, thinking about going to the Rainbow Gathering in Oclala soon. Anyone have any advice where that's concerned? Thinking about trying to find someone to ride with there. Otherwise we'd probably hop a train through Alabama. Well other than that are there any good threads or forums i should check out as far as road wisdom, packing advice anything like that?

D

Deleted member 20

Don't be a typical lazy ass new STP member with a purple skank. We get those types here way to often!! There is a search function here on STP using keywords. There are currently 2 threads for 2014 rainbow gatherings in Florida. Yes there are a shitload of threads that are way more in depth here then Traveling & Broke. Read it first to get your preschool education into traveling then hone your skills here on STP. Just start wandering around the site reading & researching. The only real way to gain practical real world experience is to go out & wander the country & learn along the way. "ROAD WISDOM IS ONLY POSSESED BY THE LEARNED" You will quickly realize that gear changes with the seasons & locations. But here is a famous quote on that note;

“He who must travel happily must travel light.”
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

As far as Rainbow, go ahead & play in the forest, hell its only a few states away should be fun for you & be carefull on dem trains.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads