What Military Hardware Has Your Local PD Been Stockpiling?

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Scroll down on webpage to check database

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/mi...piling-database-show-you/#QfspQECp8B1gKaFD.99

What Military Hardware Has Your Local PD Been Stockpiling? This Database Can Show You!
By Jay Syrmopoulos on August 26, 2014

federal 1033 program, authorized by the National Defense Authorization Act, exactly what equipment local law enforcement agencies have been stockpiling has remained largely obscured from the public’s view.

Until now…

Now anyone can look up this information on a database from the military’s Defense Logistics Agency. All one has to do is type in their State and County jurisdiction and they are able to see exactly what their local law enforcement has received under the federal 1033 program.

Take a look and see what type of military hardware your local law enforcement is stockpiling… mine resistant armored personnel carriers, M-16’s, M-14′s, M-4′s, grenade launchers?

It begs the question… who are the local police preparing to use these weapons of war against?

Select your state and your county to see exactly how militarized your town has become.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Interesting - my state/county has some $37 ponchos and 3 military trucks worth $37,000 to $60,000.

Flemmings

Reaction score
My local sheriffs department bought a Mrap armored anti ied/mine infantry carrier. This doesn't include the 2 other apc they currently had in stock. Tell me, ehat does the sheriffs dept. In a vounty with less than 30,000 people need hardware like this?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads