What about me?

rumple

Reaction score
I live in the NW and spend my free time watching trains and if I can get enough time away, I get on'em. I'm fascinated by all sorts of stuff. Things I have spent a lot of time doing or thinking about, in rough chronological order: skateboarding, veganism, anarchism, punk, bike repair, screen-printing, gender/feminist theory and practice, alcohol, cooking, collective living, spanish (the language), food not bombs, grammar, family therapy, esperanto, sobriety, sex-work and trains. Most of these things still interest me. I really enjoy watching things work, whether it's trains, dishwashers, cassette decks or people. I often feel out-of place because I am meticulous, like to be alone or quiet + thinking, enjoy working and have lived in the same house for 5 years while at the same time am very into punk, jokes, social interaction, group living, and train riding. It is what it is. I'm a full-time student thanks to the Pell Grant and turning 24 this year. I work as a line-cook but just put in my notice.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads