West

Relic

Reaction score
My name is Relic. I am a stone artist a free spirit and an easy going guy. I live in Indiana but do to the state of Indiana and their corrupt legal system I now must move west at any cost. I am honest hardworking, and innocent. I have taken to ground and don't dare raise my head until I'm free of this flat dreary place. Just need as far west as possible. Anywhere but here
I love fossils minerals. And the outdoors. I just need a hand up not a hand out. Will do anything I can to help. Just must go west.

Relic

Reaction score
Thanks man. It is a rough intro. I used to be an alcoholic. I'm ten years sober. Well from Alcohol anyways. I got investigated for trying to cash a out of state check my father gave me from NYC. And I mean it was a gift absolutely nothing wrong. Well I had tons if troublw cashing it. Finally opened an account at a bank. 3 days later the bank called and said they changed their mind and to come get the check. When I did cops in plain clothes jumped me. I knew I was good I had done no wrong. Well when j go to court they never even mention check and instead they say they just aproached me for questiining on n unrelated mater and that j flipped out and assaulted them both. Total full blown fabricated lie. But my word over two Indiana cops....... It's over with

D

Deleted member 125

hey right on congrats on 10 years. most banks have security cameras it sounds like it would be pretty easy to prove thats not that happened if thats the case. and the cops story is "i just decided to approach this dude for a unrelated reason even though im in plain clothes" sounds pretty flimsy.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
It's almost like there's something missing to this story. Not trying to suggest you're not being honest but maybe some details have slipped your mind. It just doesn't really add up very well. Why are you so quick to mash out on the run? Bank cameras seems like an obvious first place to start if you're innocent.

D

Deleted member 8978

I would've sent money electronically using PayPal or Western Reunion. I didn't expect police to go total ape shit over one piece of paper.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads